This simple looking project is labor intensive. But really fun. I cheated a little and used my bandsaw to do a lot of the work. But even at that it is tough. I got the hang of shaping the spindles about the 8th one. Paul said he thought it created a rustic look so I decided not to redo them… I did a little innovation as well attaching the middle support. In stead of using screws to attach it I used a through tenon and will wedge it in place on assembly. I think it gives the front of the bench a little crafty look!
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.