In January I started my workbench build. It’s my first attempt at a woodworking project of this scale, so I’m making all sorts of mistakes along the way, learning new things and generally having a wonderful time.
I’m also writing a blog for the project, mainly so that I can look back on it and perhaps not have to re-learn the same lessons that I’ve learned here.
I created a Sketchup model of my build, which isn’t exactly as per Paul’s drawings, I did need to adapt it to work with the wood sizes that were available here (Australia). It includes an exploded view with dimensions. You’re welcome to copy, use, etc. via the link below.