I’m finally able to get back into the shop. So I finally was able to finish my cutting board. Cherry for the field and white oak for the breadboard ends. The dimensions were adjusted to fit the material at hand. I added a scalp to both ends to make it easier to pick up.
Thanks for looking.
Nice job Greg, I happened to look at the board i made a while back it was still in the garage were it had been since I finished it I had never got around to putting any finish on it and the breadboard ends were short of the two centre boards by a good 1/8″ on both sides both ends. I was surprised to see so much movement the breadboard ends must have shrunk on the length by about a 1/4″ or the centre boards expanded on the width by the same amount. The two centre boards were still tightly butted together.