1. Groovy, man! If you could leave a word about the type of glass you are using in the project, and any ideas where to get it, that would be really helpful, as I imagine some of us might want to order that in advance so it’s ready when we need it.

  2. I believe that particular piece is called water glass. Look for stained glass suppliers in your area to order. It’s a rather popular style, and it comes in a variety of colors. Hope that helps.

Leave a Reply